Write Write Write

Welcome

Hope you will like my garden.
Planting : words for bulbs and plants, Gods' love and kindness for sturdy stems, poetry for healthy leaves, short stories for plant shape, help from friends for pruning, patience and persistance for beautiful blooms.
I am hoping and planning to grow a full fledged author, from this ground.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Two Friends Fighting For Life

Tonight one friend Jean is in the intensive care at Cox Hospital.
She is surrounded by family and friends. We are all praying for her.
We believe in the healing power of Jesus. Jean is part of our JEWELS Breakfast Club and is in our Red Hat Group. She enjoys her Church and always brings good homemade food for the monthly PRIME TIME Senior get togethers. Often we have said to each other: "God has Blessed us with such good families and friends."

Another Friend Char is now home from the Hospital. She has been in this fight against cancer for several years now. She is a great testimony of Gods healing.
Joy has been her great gift to us. No matter how many times she goes back for more treatments, she always gives us a smile and something to be thankful about. Eight years ago she started our Red Hat group, RED HATS FOR JESUS. She serves us as our "QUEEN MUM." What fun and devotional times we enjoy together.

I am sure everyone has times like this where several emotional stress' are being applied at the same time. My Prayer is that: We will call on our knowledge of God's word and draw our strength from Jesus. MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My son,Ken,recently retired after 20 years service in the U.S. Navy. I am very proud of him. Good Friends are a Blessing. Red Hats for Jesus is a fun group, so glad to have this fellowship. The Wednesday Breakfast Club(JEWELS)brought me many wonderful friends. Each one is Special. The Weekly Writers Guild is a very important part of my life. I am the leader, since Nicholas, had to give it up to work more hours. Thanks for passing the torch to me. Emma, Elsie, Claudette, Judy, Betty Jo, I enjoy writing  with you. New interest for us has been gained from joining with other writers at their meetings. Hope to gain lots of new friends there.